Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Etsy Love


 Interior designer and bow maker Amanda Robinson is the owner of this weeks Etsy love. Karis Kisses named after her sweet daughters kisses is a full service children’s accessory boutique currently offering hair bows and flower clips for infants, toddlers and little girls. Coming soon, a flower clip line inspired by this postcard perfect picture of eclectic flowers and old beat up "classic Paris" door shot by Amanda on one of her long walks through Paris. I can't wait! Amanda puts such time, love and energy into her work, even her packaging is stylish and fun. I find myself going back for more right after my order arrives. Karis Kisses is hosting a giveaway right now, visit her BLOG to enter or go straight to her ETSY shop where you'll find all of her cute designs. My recent purchases: sweet little flower trio and moonstitch ribbon bow.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment