Saturday, August 14, 2010

{Saturday Etsy Love} - Cocoa Beans


 We all know I have a thing for everything handmade, but I have kept my love of towels, blankets, and all things snuggly a secret until now. My new Etsy purchase of these charming crochet scrubbies (small wash clothes) are on their way! Oh, and the box will smell so good when it arrives because I also purchased this yummy island coconut soap!


Just a little luxury to keep my home feeling loved and my baths enjoyable! I can't wait to use the soft scrubbies on Kailey's cute little bum. Have I mentioned I love Etsy? So much goodness in one little package and it came to $13 and change! Between Diana, the owner of Cocoa Beans  her daughter's shop Ozetta they offer just about every crochet item you can dream up. Happy Saturday! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment