Thursday, August 12, 2010

{Thursday Photo Favorite} - A Photo With A Purpose


This is my favorite necklace in the SHOP right now, and for a limited time (through September) all proceeds from the angel wing necklace will be donated to the Tarver Family Fund. I first learned of sweet Kaelie Tarver's story on facebook, I immediately began praying and could not stop thinking of this beautiful family.


6 year old Kaelie suffered a devastating accidental boiling water burn on her hands, face and neck. A facebook page WE SUPPORT THE TARVER FAMILY has been created to help support the family and sweet Kaelie through this time of healing.


 In celebration of sweet Kaelie there will be an online auction available the week of August 23-27 for anyone to bid, all items have been donated and all proceeds will be donated to the Tarver Family Fund.  Please visit the WE SUPPORT THE TARVER FAMILY facebook page to leave loving comments, prayers, donate a product/service or learn how to shop the online auction.

{Tarver Family pictures courtesy of  Kamee June Photography}

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully sweet gesture.

    Also I have a post about the earrings I won (and love) up today if you want to come by and check it out. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    What a wonderfully sweet gesture of YOU! Thanks you so much, I am smiling ear to ear! I love your blog, I am now a follower and your feature was beyond sweet! Can't wait to follow and learn more about you and your wonderful family!
    xoxo,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete